Friday 8 April 2011

Music Magazine Contents Page

Evaluating my Contents Page

This is my contents page for my music magazine. It doesn't look like a normal contents page you would see in a music magazine and that is because when i was researching, I came across contents pages that are photographs with text added to them rather than a series of smaller images and text around them on a page. I like this idea so thought I would try and create my own version.
I have taken  a picture on Eva Brooklyn (The celeb on the front cover). I have done this because I wanted to keep the main theme of my magazine, which is Eva Brooklyn, running through my magazine the whole time so the reader does not forget anything.
Again I have kept the colour scheme from the front cover. Purple and grey are later described in an interview with Eva Brooklyn as her favourite colours so I continued to add these throughout the magazine.
The image I used was very simple, and was taken so that there would be enough room on the left hand side of the picture to write about the magazine.

Overall I liked taking the photos for my magazine, but i feel this page could show more of my range and my ability to edit on photoshop as this page is rather basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment